TLDR:


This is just for starters.




Shubh Aarambh - From the left, me, my friends Santu and Kamli. They were there for me during the initial leg of the journey from Bengaluru to Kanyakumari and back to Bengaluru.






Me and my lovely bike in full touring prep.






This is as far as my bike could go south. The road to Kanyakumari ends here. What you see in front is the ocean.




The hotel or should i say – the palace, i stayed in Rajasthan.





Srinagar. This is Sonamarg – the nature is true to the name of the place.... sona!





Truly majestic! A first in my life - i see snow and ice for real.




You get the best before the worst. Zojila Pass requires both physical and mental strength. I do not have the photos of the worst since both my hands were full time on the clutch and brakes.




You go through hell to see heaven! This is the amazing view of the Indus valley which is approx 30 km before Leh.



After getting almost mad without talking to anybody for close to two weeks, i find bliss in the company of my wife – no complaints from wifey = super journey.

Pooja flew down to Leh and then accompanied me back all the way to Pune.
I had company of another friend for life. He surprised me by getting to Leh on his 4 wheeler with his family. When ever the going got tough he was always there to help. 




The best Buddha statue i’ve seen so far.





The double humped camels of Hunder. So beautiful, they are the Aishwarya Rais of the camel clan.



God just flipped the switch to ON – for the snow to start falling.
This is a glorious view for people who sit in the warmth of their hotel room with an amazing view. Its hell for a bike to actually cross these mountain passes to reach Manali (to get back to Delhi).




And this is what you get after the above :)


Comments